Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- We prefer to receive files in Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx) or a compatible format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
1,000 to 2,000 words
Once a paper is accepted, authors are asked to assign copyright to In Factis Pax in accordance with the provisions of Creative Commons.
Authors may reuse the material in other publications with permission from the editor of In Factis Pax.
Authors are responsible for obtaining permission from copyright holders to reproduce any illustrations, tables, figures, or lengthy quotations previously published elsewhere.
The editor will require each author to submit an agreement letter acknowledging agreement to publish the submission and that the submission is not currently being considered for publication by any other journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.