Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- The submission does not exceed 5,000 words, including notes.
- The submission includes a title page as a separate file with the author’s name, academic affiliation, mailing address, email, and telephone number.
- The submission includes an abstract of 150 to 200 words.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; follows APA Writing Style 7th edition guidelines; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.